If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Tuesday, 4 April 2017

About Me :)


Bonjour dolls, Je Suis Lou. I am a 23 year old hybrid (1/2 English, 1/2 Polish) based in London. Keep calm I'm not crazy I'm just a writer. Currently working as a journalist for @Santmagazine dedicated to all things fashion. I am a free spirit, gypsy soul and a wanderer you can find me on Instagram: @thewanderingeagle


I am embracing the creative madness. For 5 years now I've been lost as I pressed the self destruct button on life. But being taken to the darkest side of humanity and back was a blessing in disguise. It gave me insight into myself and just when the flame was about to burn out I reignited it with a spark. Now I am using that energy and channelling it into my work.

Like a phoenix that rises from the ashes of its demise, a human too can be reborn.

May have taken me years, drove me crazy (I was actually sectioned, girl interrupted moment) but lost Alice eventually found her way because I never stopped searching. Loose yourself to find yourself.

I used to feel like I was broken into a million pieces and empty on the inside. No identity. It's been a hell of a journey but all the pieces of broken Lou have slowly mended together and I know exactly who I am and have learned to love who I am.

I am a writer!!!

Once Alice lost in Wonderland now Dorthy following the yellow brick road on her way to reach Emerald City.


Saving the psychobabble for the next upcoming posts.

1 comment:

  1. If you have a minute, I’d really appreciate it if you took a look at Emily’s Virtual Rocket. This is a serious newsblog which has been taken from e-newspapers and e-magazines from around the world, with an emphasis on transgender issues. Also, with his election, I look for articles which critique Donald Trump.

    I hope you enjoy this. Please paste the following:

    Emilysvirtualrocket.blogspot.com

    If you like it, please consider putting it among your favorite blogs. I would greatly appreciate it.

    Sincerely,

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...