If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Monday, 2 March 2015

Handbag of the Day - Beige Dior Mini


I have my Louis Vuitton's, my Michael Kors, My Gucci and my Longchamp. I was in desperate need of some Dior it's been missing from my life. So when I received this beauty for my 21st Birthday I was over the moon! This is the Christian Dior Mini in Beige I absolutely love this. It may look small but I can assure you it can carry all your daily essentials. A compact Mary Poppins bags is definitely what I need. No more looking like I'm trekking it up Mount Everest with my oversized bags. Although oversized is considered chic, I'm all about simplicity. 

Don't forget to +1 and follow me :)

also check out my instagram https://instagram.com/moetandmacaroons/ #followforfollow

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...