If I had a world of my own everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is because everything would be what it isn't.

Follow me :)

Pageviews

Wednesday, 7 May 2014

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder Review




Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder in Number 10, worth every single penny. Holy Grail of all makeup once you go Chanel you never go back. 

Officially hit rock bottom, morphed into Rebecca Bloomwood and became the ultimate shopaholic. So I went a little crazy "Just going in for 1 lipstick" I told myself. A lipstick, a lip crayon, a blush, an eyeshadow quad and this powder later. But so worth it. 

Thought I'd just review the one for now. The Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Powder is self explanatory, opposite of a matte powder gives you a healthy looking glow in a natural looking Victoria's Secret model way not a greasy oily sweaty looking way. Absolutely beautiful flawless finish. 


No Filter just Chanel

12 comments:

  1. beautiful
    xo

    http://devsnochaos.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.....flawless skin....I love your eyeliner.....xoxoxo....^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and of course I will :)

      Delete
  4. Ciao Ana :)
    Great blog!
    It's nice this make up!
    Kiss
    Paolo

    ReplyDelete
  5. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great blog! Maybe want to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin and Facebook? If yes, just follow me and i follow you back :)
    xoxo
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...